29 7月 2013

電車男&速水もこみち

(Real day of post: 22日6月2013年, a las 19:05ぽい)


    Remember that train man I talked about here ? I saw him again today! ! ! ! ! ! During my business lunch break. But i was sitting in Cafecito and I saw him through the window walking down the sidewalk with a friend. Waooo! I thought I would never see him again. XD And it's weird cuz he lives somewhere where I live. I don't know where detailedly cuz I never saw where he walked to after getting of the train stop.

    I wasn't able to say hi though cuz by the time I realized it was him, he was already gone from view. XD Which has nothing to do with the actually book/manga/movie called 電車男 (which i have the book and manga. its a cute story), I just call him that because we took the same train at the same time after having the same class. Which btw, now that I mention 電車男 or 電車の男, the other day, Jose, Tomo and Jo were talking about japanese actresses and then I hear the name Takuya being mentioned and I jump into the conversation like , "what what ? you mean Takuya Kimura? :D ". and then I get all excited cuz he's super hot. XD I saw him in Mr.Brain, and I still need to watch the drama that Jose recommended of him being in something about airplanes? I cant remember the title. . . >_< And then ANOTHER day me and one girl were talking about Absolute Boyfriend, and I mentioned it's one of my most favorite manga/drama and how the actor (Mokomichi Omote) is hot. :P



O my gosh! I cried during this part! ! TT_TT 
I have to say though that the ending for the drama is different from the manga ending.



I mean. . .imagine if you could just order a robot boyfriend that automatically adores you? XD It's interesting but I would want a real person. . .cuz you can't have sex with a robot. But seriously it would suck if he melted or just ran out of batteries or something . . >__> Like in the drama Q10. She seems so . . . static? her movements aren't smooth.Ya I prefer a real person.



I think I should see this drama again. ^^



~*~21:38頃~*~

I'm watching movie called "To Rome With Love". It's actually very funny. XD
I will have to watch it from the beginning.
And I saw an episode of game of thrones. Kalesi was epic now that she has an army!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...