29 7月 2013

What to say i dunno

28日7月2013年 12:53時っぽいってポストしてた。


    Yesterday sent an invitation as well as called and i never recieved a response so i figured maybe he isn't responding becuz i didnt invite him the night before. But then i thought this was a silly reason and just thought that he was busy and wouldn't be able to come. Me and fernanda went and ate just us 2 and chatted. I like her. Actually i can relate to her more than marcela. 

    When i woke up today, i checked my messages. He had sent this:

"I dont understand you invited me. You didnt invited yesterday i mean marcela's last day but anyone invited me i thought you guys didnt like me." 2:39am

"Dont care about it cuz i fucked up now." 2:57am

   
    Sounds like he went drinking and like he does care. I don't know how to explain without talking about my feelings. All i can think of saying is "i was selfish and i forgot to consider your feelings". Which is true. But other than this i cant mention more. I told jose about the message, basically running to him and saying " jose help me! i dunno what to tell him ". 

    I am worried now because i wonder if he is mad at me or mad at all of us? 

    Everyone knows why he had not come and they know my feelings so i think the responsibility falls on me but i dont have any clue what to say...

    Going to field museum with fernanda today. I wish i could have gone to the science one cuz that one i can spend hours in!! And maybe we will eat afterwards. I'm going to see if i can look up the brazilian BBQ place.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...