29 7月 2013

エアコン

(Real day of post: 12日6月2013年, a las 10:56ぽい)


    My text worked. It was payback from him waking me up so early with his text. This yesterday night, he woke up at 2am. Ma put the aircon way too cold! 72 degrees!!!!!! what the fuck?! so i lowered it. I'll be glad when i can move so that i'll never put the aircon at night and can sleep cozily. I like the thick comforter but i love to sleep with just a thin sheet. 

    Stargate Continuum 2002 movie is ok so far.


~*~15:15頃~*~
    Just finished my script.
    and already printed thesis paper last night to present it later today.
    Shower time.

    I like this song. Does it make you want to smile?



~*~17:14頃~*~

    Everything can seem like madness at first. Yoko asked if Latienda is coming. I forgot to mention to her so i asked if Yoko could ask her. YizhouHe says he can come after 1:30 (when his meeting is done), so i said to call me at that time and i would let him know if we were still at 90Miles or not. Jose is fine. Havent heard too much from Mentha, but knowing her shell talk the day of. Jongwong is kinda quiet too. Hopefully will get a reply soon from him. This way i can make reservations. Cuz i need to know how many people are coming. I'm just the organizer/planner person. Which is nice to do. 

    I'm looking forward to having croquetas de jamón, flán de coco, ropa vieja o arróz con frijoles (todavia no sé cual voy a comer). Dont order their tostones cuz i like the way i do them more. 

    In train towards night class meeting. Going into a thunderstorm. エアコン is blasting in train too. Im freezing.



~*~23:54頃~*~

    Just came back from night class. The last class i had to show up to. Kevin and Junghua made rice (too much i think XD. it looked like more than 2lbs of rice. . .) and brought ingredients to makes sushi (although the nori they brought isn't made for sushi, its for those cone things). I'm so glad Kevin brought the japanese mayo!!!! I looooove their mayo!!!!!!!! Now I just need to learn how to make okonomiyaki. That would make me very happy.

    Is that weird? After Moe told me she worked at okonomiyaki restaurant, I was like , "omgosssh!!!! i should have known you earlier. I would have gone everyday.! XD".


    That one guy who's name I dont know did his project on interviewing 3 exchange students from japan. one guy was japanese, the other was korean/japanese (who was actually really hot lol), and the other stayed in china for some part of his life but is mainly japanese. The questions he did were interesting and it was funny how they all were avoiding him in the beginning. Understandable. . . I've learned japanese exchange students don't feel comfortable being confronted with serious questions. Especially when you don't really know a person sometimes or if they don't know how to express something or just dont want to get into it.  

    That's my Rilakkuma folder.


    Carlos, Ryan and Rosio talking. Katie listening to conversation. Both Carlos and Rosio talked about gender equality, and Ryan talked about . . . .i dont know anymore. something about international policy of japan with other nations and if they would have any progress in that. Katie talked about fashion. I don't really know anything about fashion so I can't tell you in detail what she talked about.


    That's our teacher Ibata先生。


    Here we see Junghua holding onto the mayo. Apparently he's never seen japanese mayo bottle. And my teacher Ibata taking pictures of them. Katie is in the corner doing i dunno what. Ryan's arm holding a cup of beer. 

    We all had korean beer. Me, Junghua and Kevin also had sake. 16% alcohol sake. Junghua turned red reeeeeally quickly. That's how we learned that he doesn't drink. I mean he even told us this was the 3rd time he's drank. I was just surprised cuz guys are usually stronger with alcohol. I even drank more than him, but he had already commented on how he felt dizzy. Kevin was totally fine on the other hand. jajajaja He can handle his alcohol. And now we know that the tshirt he was wearing he's had since he was 11 (or 12 years old i think).

    I was fine. I didn't feel dizzy or anything since I drank more beer than sake. Ryan learned that I was 22. He said, "waow you have been treating me much nicer than how i've treated you. just cuz you look like you could be 17 or something." 

    I told him it's not the first time people say that to me. I didn't comment on the "treating you nice" thing because I do that with everyone. . . Unless they are being a jerk or asshole. Then I just ignore them completely. It works for when I go someplace and their prices for teenagers is lower. At that moment I am definitely a teenager. jajajaja And many times I've been able to pass by with lower rate tickets for younger people for other things. It comes in handy having a baby face. 




    Carlos's presentation. Ibata先生 looked so tired whenever the powerpoints started.

    And on another note. All of us finally decided on Cafecito. Yoko was being a bit of a headache cuz i didn't know she had to leave at a certain time. But yea those are the final decisions: Cafecito at downtown loop, 1:30pm. Everyone will be going back to work at that time so well have plenty of table space. I'm excited for this. ^^

    And for your enjoyinment :P bad spelling i know., here is a wongfu weekends video to end this post:
the elephant pooed out wes.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...