29 7月 2013

It's close to your

(Real day of post: 19日6月2013年, a las 23:31ぽい)


    If someone texts you pretty much everyday after meeting you (except for 1 day out of all of them), and tells things like "i went --here--, it's close to your ----", to me that sounds like I left a good impression of myself on them. ^^ 

    I am following what Mat said of only investing in how much he invest in you not on how much you like him, and so far I feel like I have the advantage since he was the one to message me. I must be doing SOMETHING right!ね?ね?! Well I dont see it going anywhere anyways. I'm treating this as a friendship.

    Well I'm gonna do exercises and go to sleep. I've had a long day of working at the computer lab and had a good chat with some classmates and the teacher. He's really cool. Ok. Need rest



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...