29 7月 2013

Flán de cococococo

(Real day of post: 15日6月2013年, a las 18:14ぽい)


    Congratulations. Today is the day.


~*~

    Tomo asked me if i was free this weekend. Then asked if i can invite some of my friends (girls particular). Classic right? Its a house party. Drinking of course. Sounds interesting to me. Esmeralda said yes but also said let's see how the week goes, and she will ask Jennifer. I've tried to talk to Jennifer but she hasn't responded to any of my txts. I have a bad/strange feeling from her. Maybe because she doesn't know me? Or she just doesn't like me for whatever reason? I dunno. Whatever it is, it's not a good feeling and I'm prepared to discard people. It doesn't mean i WILL, but if this continues. . . . well.

    Changed my online class to actually showing up, because online means i would have to pay for Final Cut Pro 7 myself verses just using the lab at the school. And it's only 2 days. Its not in the way of hanging out with people and i take the same morning train i did for japanese class. And most likely i can meet up with peeps after the class which isn;t too late. There is one day where i will probably have to leave early because i have allergy shot appointment and i need to ask Dr.Smart if they have any affiliates in florida and discuss about the continuation of shots or not continuing (not sure yet). Class is important but so is health.  (These 2 are really hard to pick which is more important sometimes. Other times it is very obvious though.)

    And from this class I get a UPASS which really comes in handy when you're using the CTA subway a bunch of times. And that makes it easier to show up to events and what not. Disco dash is coming up. I was thinking of doing the 10K, but I'm sticking to 5K for now to see if my time improves. I know its not a timed event, but I would still like to try to do my best. My coach Liu told me, "don't even let your opponent get 1 point".

    Anyways, going to eat at Rock Bottom and seeing movie today. ^^ It's lovely weather, where you need to take like . . . 2 showers. Love it. Should be like this all year round. Maybe this week we can go FINALLY to 90 miles!!! I'm dying to eat my Flan de coco!!!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡LOVE THIS REMIX!!!!!!






~*~23:52頃~*~

    最近撮った写真!Recent pictures I took.

asopao de pollo con tostones y pan. i liked the asopao but not the tostones. tostones weren't fresh. . . :/ plus i make some amazing tostones!


arañitas con mayoketchup


mofongo relleno de pollo con caldito.

「Delicia Tropicál Café」という新レストランを見つけた。まあまあ。
(Found a new restaurant called Delicia Tropicál Café. It was ok.)




もうもっと早くになった。Already became faster. I feel so lazy when im not running/jogging/walking.



ともからテキストをもらった。彼の携帯電話は日本語で書くということが出来ない。エスメラルダに「一緒にパーティーに行きたい」と聞いて「let's see how the week goes but most likely yes」と言ったけどそんなことが嫌い。なぜ「no」を言わないか?

(Received a txt from Tomo.)



Ma is trying new Hyundai car. めっちゃヤバイ。
Very cool. She will need a car for when i go away to graduate school. 
Atleast that is what she is saying...


「Rock Bottom」というレストランでマックとチイズを食べた。
(Ate mac&cheese at Rock Bottom.)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...