30 7月 2013

連絡を取り合う

30日7月2013年 11:03時っぽいってポストしてた。


    We both agreed that the more important thing is to keep contact once you leave. It's easy to keep contact with a person who is close to your vicinity, but if you truly care about staying in contact with that person then having distance or even a 13 hour difference is not something that stops you from sending them letters, phone calls, emails, txts, etc. 

    For example, I had a friend who moved to Cali but now i rarely talk with her, verses my friend who lives in China, I am actually still very close to her. I had a 'friend' who lives not even 20 minutes away whom I recently have realized that now we are just aquaintances whereas I am still really close to my friend who lives in Romania!

    So i truly believe that in the end it really comes down to the person and whether or not they want to stay in contact with you. ^^

    And the other day he sent me a message of how he wants to talk about something (still waiting on that), and also asked him a question (hoping its a yes cuz then it would feel like an awkward date thing if he didnt come, but either way i still wanna see the movie)! Will study today and go running later in the afternoon. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...