29 7月 2013

Catching Up

27日7月2013年 17:01時っぽいってポストしてた。


    I apologize for having a silent period for a while. Suddenly I was doing so many things one after another that i had neglected my blogging time. But no one reads this so i really dont need to apologize. After regular class session ended i had about 2 weeks of nothing and everything. This is when i finally decided that i would pick a grad uni in japan and not in florida. With all the living and transportation expenses, Japan is still cheaper. Plus it makes more sense for my language skills to be there. Next comes summer class and meeting new people while doing the book project with Jose and other fun activities like improving my time for 5K. I've gotten to an average of 6minutes and 30seconds.

    Then i had met some girls from Brazil (fernanda and marcela), and they spoiled me. XD I can't remember when was the last time ihad pringle chips. I know they are good and they are half the price as in brazil but it's still junk food! 

    Today morning Marcela left. Probably she is on a plane to Brazil still. And she told us she would be there for 1 day and then go to some island in the vicinity of madagascar and meet her parents there. It sounds like they are doing a sort of resort vacation. That is definitely something she would do. jajaja

    Because she was leaving we went to the bar with her last night and made it a memorable night for her. She made out with the cute bartender. Personally he isn't really my type but this was for her. We were doing all the background moves to speed up this thing between them cuz otherwise if we had left it to her, nothing would have happened! Jajaja she has like no flirting skills whatsoever... 

    I asked her about his kissing/etc, and she's like 'he was amaaazing. he knows how to move his hands and uui'. And then i told her how i just think its so hot when a guy holds you agaisnt a wall and being a bit rough cuz all you are thinking is 'take me dammit!'. Of course she agreed and i'm glad she had a good time.

    Otherwise i have just been with friends (with those that are proactive and want to hang out), and just keep studying, exercising, and watching TV on my own time. I do know some people that have been asking me what i have been doing becuz they are curious as to the pictures i have posted on facebook and also telling me that we should hang out. But of course i dont say much becuz if they were really friends, they would already know and there would be no need to ask and there really is no need to be hesitant to ask me to hang out. The reason i dont ask them is becuz i have been doing all the asking in the past; i have been giving but then they dont give. Naturally, I dont ask them anymore.

    I have also figured out my plan B which is very similar to plan A. Ma thought i was gonna pick FIU as my second choice (my plan B), but i told her i have my whole life to come back and visit everyone there. I don't have my whole life to go to grad school somewhere else and there arent many things holding me in US anyway... She chose where we would live when we moved to the US, now it's my turn.



~*~20:34時頃~*~

    ゴロゴロしたい〜〜〜〜ん!
    I asked him today but no response. Definitely busy. But besides that we are all planning on going to the imax theatre on wednesday. We have to pay for tickets online and then get assigned seats. I have never done this before...

    Earlier today went to a tapas place that ma was raving about when she went with her co-worker. I think she was more impressed with their service the last time and the fact that they gave them free desert and apetizer, but i didn't really like the place. When we went today it wasn't busy at all yet the service was slow, and the food looked complicated but when you bite into it i felt the flavors were bland. It's not a place that i would go to again even if they offered me free food and better service. The food has to be amazing to start with. If the food is shit then there is no point in going out to eat there. Then comes the service and prizes. Again, not a place i would consider going again.

    I tried a sushi place with fernanda today and was just curious as to how they made their dragon rolls. They were good but like Jose mentioned; their prices are a bit high for food that you can get anywhere. There is still the japanese bar (izakaya) place that we spotted on our way to gyu-kaku to try as well as the korean BBQ place close to the karaoke place up north. That gyu-kaku place is so addicting!!!! Then me and fernanda saw a place dor brazilian BBQ, and decided to try it this week before she leaves. Tomorrow we will go to the field museum and probably eat after that but dont know where yet. 

    Right now on train to go back home. Very tired. Very sleepy... =_=



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...