29 7月 2013

絶対彼氏

2日7月2013年 15:17時っぽいってポストした


    Woke up good today. Because I had enough sleep finally. ^^'' The marathon made me really tired afterwards. I left class about 15 minutes early?...cuz I was starting to fall asleep in front of the computer and couldn't really stay focused on the editing. I didn't go to lab today (obviously) because i really needed some sleep. ^^''

    Tomorrow is allergy appointment with Dr.Smart. I want to ask about if treatment has affiliations overseas (outside US), because I am only staying in Chicago (for school) for 1 more academic year, and I don't know if I would still need to do shots after that...? Shots are not scary. It just depends on the dosage. If the dosage is high, it will hurt for about 2 days.

 And I joined this LINE group for peeps learning japanese. It's interesting. . . Though some people join and JUST started learning so being in the group really isn't too helpful for them. It's only talking in japanese and not everyone knows english anyways. But I give them thumbs up for starting out. But it is constant talk, so I turned off the notifications. ^^'''

    But for today, リラクスして絶対彼氏を見てる(ドラマ)。




~*~Same Day: 10:52時頃~*~


    So maybe not watch drama. TT_TT The site I use, they shut it down!!! Where am I gonna watch my japanese dramas?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! TT_TT I have another source for SOME korean dramas, but it's mostly korean dramas; not many japanese dramas. Where am I gonna watch my イケメン?!?!?!Nおおおおおおおおおおおお!

    I still have to finish Game of Thrones season 3. I liked how John Snow and the red hair girl kissed at the end of that episode. And it was romantic how they stayed in that cave. ^^

    Just texted Jose about what's going on this friday/saturday. I'm not a coordinator! So this is how the text conversation went:

me: whats going on this friday/saturday?
jose: oak beach  saturday, yes?
me: mk
jose: cafecito first
me: just us 2?
me: im nominating u as "coordinator"
jose: lol! text the new people we met with Jong since you have their numbers and tell them to meet at cafecito at 8am
me:  Javier "1773*******" , Marcela "1312*******". there you go coordinator lol
jose: lmao!!! thanks!

    
    I don't always have to plan things. I would like for other people to invite me to things, not just me all the time. This is my problem. I give, but I don't realize soon enough that only I am giving. It's both ways. Just like anyone else, I like when someone invites me to something. That's what friends do right? :P 

    I'm just being realistic because I don't want to be the giver anymore; or at least ALWAYS giving. I will still go to things on my own to meet new people. ^^ Just have to find things that don't use so much money. XD



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...