29 7月 2013

ばば、大学院、兄

1日7月2013年 11:32時っぽいってポストした


    Was able to wake up today just fine, although I can still go back to sleep. Jaja. Still haven't put up pictures of marathon on FB since Jose is taking forever just to send me his pictures! It only takes a few minutes. XD

    Not teribly sore. My shoulders hurt and my ass still hurts. I could use a massage and onsen time right now. . .


    And was looking at grad school last night. Yknow, making a chart to compare them all together. Not long ago i was thinking of going to Japan through Florida, but I have all my life to return there and I think i was just playing it safe. So I changed my mind and now i'm sticking to it. I looked at Keio yesterday night but didn't really have what i want to study. :/

    I'm not talking to grama about what i study cuz last time she said, "why do you become a doctor or lawyer? . . . . something more productive. there is no business in animation". It pissed me off. >___> 
    And AGAIN she brought up the 'dad' subject asking "do you talk to him? why dont you talk to him". She's old and in a fragile state so all i said was "he has made decisions in his life and is still making them, and he needs to take responsibility for his actions." if he wants to talk, he should come to me. but in all honesty i got over that subject a long time ago and don't need to say anything to him.
    Then she goes on about how he is old and not very well, and i just said the same thing. I don't understand why she keeps bringing this up! Seriously. I think she is the one who holds regrets from what happened. 

    Talking to her is never empty of stress and I know her care is falling into me and Joaquinitos shoulders since dad is too selfish to take care of her. I just hope she's made a will so me and Joaquinito have the decision power and not him.

    Sooooo. . . i kinda talked alot about that even though i had no intention. XD But anyway I'm still looking at Waseda and Sophia. I looked at others but they don't appeal that much to me. And i still have to search about going to Tokyo or Kyoto for next summer. . . I'm not sure which one I want to go to most because it really is dependent more on cost of overall trip, since I need to be aware also of grad school right after that. I'm so excited for that! #^^#

    Joaquinito keeps saying how he'll give me some time to settle and then i can show him around. But what is awesome is he knows absolutely no japanese. He knows spanish, english, and some portuguese, but he would be totally and super dependent on his baby sister! Jajaja This i like. :P I'm so gonna mess with him. jajaja Afterall, it's my family and sisterly duty and obligation to make fun of him at all times. :P Why do u think i carry his kid picture in my wallet?! XD 

    But seriously, I hope he will have an exciting time and i know one of his things would be to go climb Mt. Fuji and go drinking in a group or something else thats sportsy. (Hes the athlete. not me. XD) Probably I would also have one of my friends along because obviously they would know more than me. ^^"

    Ok i'm gonna stop writting now. The train is finally moving and i keep going into daydreams. . . 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...