29 7月 2013

그녀에게

16日7月2013年 11:35時っぽいってポストして2PMの잘못했어を聞き直した。

    It has been down sometimes but many more 'ups'. There was that period of time when I felt so happy but I am very good at hiding my feelings, so he has no clue. Jajaja. But now I am in investigation mode with the help of friends. Actually i have done some investigation myself already but i asked in a group so it doesnt seem obvious who i am more interested in.

    I have grown to like marcela and fernanda. They are so much fun and i like their attitudes! Maybe I just get along really well with brazilians? It seems to be the case compared to american girls. . . I don't understand them. XD

    Someone is wearing very good and gentle perfume! Oh and I finally decided to study korean. It just seemed the natural choice. The other day I just told myself, "i need to learn how to read hangul", and that was it. *^^* I want to be able to speak to many people. And now I am learning some portugese from these girls too. Portugese comes ALOT more easy than korean or japanese, but still, learning languages is something i like to do. 


    I have done much with this group of people. Today I am going to john hancock building and working on 期末試験.

    I hope it can go up from here. ^^" Even if just a little...








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...