29 7月 2013

デート

26日6月2013年 13:09時っぽいってポストした


    Actually I mixed up the dates in my mind. The marathon isn't friday, its saturday/sunday. But it's actually a good thing that I mixed it up because Friday there would have still been people celebrating the hockey team.

    So yesterday I wake up, straighten my hair (it's gotten so much longer! i have to re color the bottom that has grown), and head over to the Loop and meet with Jose for our book project. Then I tell him about the 'date' today after we are done. He says to call him when I'm done to tell him the details. We leave cafecito, and get on the red line. I get off on Grand stop and head out of the stop and wait for him outside for a while. Then I spot him waiting on the other side of the sidewalk. He doesn't recognize me. I walk over to him and wave. He then walks over we greet and start walking to JP BBQ place. I like this BBQ place!! So tasty!!

    We talk for a while. And that itself was interesting and fun because I didn't use my dictionary too much. Then it rains and we are kind of stuck there for a bit because neither of us brought an umbrella. After it rained, we talked (we had already mentioned of going to another place but i was surprised how he still wanted to talk because he wasn't anxious to leave), and then we left. :P We were walking for a while and I think he didn't know where we were going or at least was lost or something because then he saw a place, and we just decided, just like that to go in there. I had a pomegranate margarita (which didn't have that much of high alcohol content) and payed for it at the bar. He wanted to sit at those couch areas. Wherever we sat i didn't mind. So after paying i walk over and he orders flat bread and another beer. We talk for a long time. When he gets the check he's like, "wao it didn't come out that much. just the beer and the food". and i go "yea 座る前にもう飲むを払った。" I guess he was expecting to pay it all? I dunno.


    But at some point we were sitting really close. I was showing him a game on my phone. He said "woa.. . ." your hair has a good smell. I feel like I'm blushing so I don't look up. . . But anyway he gets close again. He's like "you should do extreme level" (for the game), so i take the challenge and of course he's trying to distract me by poking my thigh, tracing his finger by my hip (which was super distracting), shacking my wrist. But even after the 1 song he traces his finger on my tights. Kind of like examining? And I'm like 何してるの!I didn't really understand what he said though. . . >__< something about the tights i was wearing.

    Anyway, I say that I have to get to the station by 11:40 and what surprised me was that he was gentleman. He didn't even suggest splitting the bill earlier (even though it was 60$!!!) and just payed for it all, he opened the door for me, and walked with me to the station and waited with me until he had to leave. I didn't think he would even wait with me. I just assumed that we would part then and there and I would wait by myself. Even when he left he's like "be careful by yourself cuz your a woman". lol! And he also texted me once he got home.

    Called Jose once this whole thing was done and basically told him what went on. He's like you cant really tell from the 1st date, so when you guys hang out again you'll figure out more. It was a good day overall. I liked it. I was a little nervous at first, but that vanished as soon as I saw him and we greeted. I'd like to do this again but just not for this long.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...