29 7月 2013

どうしよう?

3日7月2013年 09:10時っぽいってポストした


    Sad because:

1) no email. 

2) definitely missed the application deadline for Waseda. Their's is so early! ! Still on-time for Sophia but have to search more if I can even make the deadline on time. (Visas take a while to get processed and accepted.)
。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。



~*~ 19:12時頃 ~*~

    Just came back from allergy shots, and ma wanted to eat pizza. I don't really like any pizza made in this area. I like New York pizza. But even so, i dont like eating pizza too often. Only had 3 slices.

    Talked with Joaquinito earlier. Talked about usual things. Asked about something I had told grama (I told her I was looking at grad school in Miami area, but she obviously forgot the part about how i want to tell him myself). Asked if I've talked with Erik. I said no just with Erika. Then talked about flight stuff. Now just have to make final decisions for December. Will take JLPT before going to Florida.

    Me eyelids are swollen, my eyelids/ears/neck/chest/arms and part of my face are red and really hot, and my ears feel partly clogged. Now my eyelids feel heavy. Just want to lay down and drink water. Talked with Dr.Smart. I should be fine with treatment before I leave US.

    He checked me and said just have a small virus thats causing the sore throat and dry cough.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...