29 7月 2013

Busy mind

8日7月2013年 22:13時っぽいってポストした



  Actually I have not been that busy, but my mind has, so I feel like I am busy. After the awkward date, came the conversation with Jose regarding the awkward date and other implications. There was also the L.A.T.E. Ride Chicago that affected me all the way till Monday. Since a little before the LATE Ride, I've had a dry throat. I thought it was just a minor thing but it didn't go away and now I know that definitely, I am sick. XD

      My mind has been busy because I tend to have 'crushes' on people who many not have them on me. XD So i guess this is 片想いかな。。。

      Last Saturday, me jon jose marcela and javier hung out at oak park beach and then walked to navy pier because everyone except me and jose have not been to navy pier. It was a sticky day but humidity is not what I consider high. We first ate at cafecito for breakfast but before that Jose wanted to get a bite at Panera Bread. I was stubborn and wanted my cafecito so I waited. Marcela and Jose both got cinnamon buns. They were huge, but dry. . .

    At cafecito we waited a bit for Jon and he sent a message to Marcela saying "he is home and charging his cellphone and he'll leave after it's charged". So we were all confused because we were thinking that he was working? Anyway so it felt like we were waiting too much so then we walked to the Oak park beach and took our time. Thats when we got to the beach and played frisbee and the letters game. Then we got tired and just sat down and talked. (took a pee and water break). This is about the time when Jon came (finally! XD), and we talked some more, and then went to Bubba Gump. I had margarita. Jose and Jon had some sort of vodka thing.

    Now I am sick and my throat/cough is worse, which means that it will go away and i will get better. I am gonna touch up my blonde part hopefully this saturday. Sunday is dragon boat race. I invited everyone to come and hang out and hopefully support me. >_< I don't know how the schedule will be like, but I said we could eat dim sum afterwards since we will definitely get hungry.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...