29 7月 2013

segura

(Real day of post: 13日6月2013年, a las 22:15ぽい)

    I guess it took me some time to realize and let go because I had kept positively thinking that I would see him again. You know, that it would be for CERTAIN that I would. But once I told myself that I thought, . . .but i probably wont. yknow? What made me think that? Maybe because that is what i wanted to happen in the future? So i told myself that i wouldnt see him again.

    And then i compared him with another, another who i didnt have those same feelings for, and it didnt bother me that we werent talking that much. Sure we flirted a bit. And it was obvious at one point that he had a boner. (which i only told Idaris since i wasnt sure how Joaquinito would react to that.) But i didnt hold the same feelings so i also wasnt thinking about whether or not i would see him again. If i saw him again then yea cool. If i didnt then o well. Most likely i would see his older sister who i didnt talk to that much, but shes just another friend of Joacos so its unlikely that i would never see her again.

    So then i figured i should have that same mentality for the first one. I should think "if i see him again cool, if i dont o well" which requires me to let go of my own feelings. It's taken a bit of time but I was able to do it. I also asked Libao for some advice on the matter, and she said more or less the same things that i was thinking. I was treated as guest basically, and to base it on what the person is doing, not on what they did.
    Thanks Libao.

    And still finishing things for finals week. :/
but i decided to take a break and watch these. :D


" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?!?!?!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!" . . . .

" There's clouds on your shirt!There's clouds!With little aero-planes! What is that? You look like spiderman but like a baby version. " this is my favorite lines from Choi. jajajajaja XDDD

and that is totally me hugging someone in my sleep. although i'm either barely moving or hugging something. but i know i always stretch my arms and legs for sure.




" HIS PENIS IS HUUUUUGE "

"YES I HAAAAAVE!!!!!"

"OoooooH THIS COULD BE YOUUUU"





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...