29 7月 2013

エチこと

27日7月2013年 11:49時っぽいってポストしてた。


    When I saw X in person my feelings were fluttering with excitement, but it also was painful because i knew this was just me; that my feelings wouldn't be returned. When he was curious as to what we were going to do, I was excited to mention it but then became sad becuz if i had invited him, i would have felt shittier. So i decided not to...

    At the place it was so difficult for me to keep a happy, smilling face becuz i was so sad inside. At one point i started crying a bit while i had my head turned away. I tried to hold it in and when i looked back at them, i smiled, ... he said my eyes look glazy, ... i look away again.

    Finally Marcela felt better since we helped her get together with the bartender that she thought was good-looking. They even made out jajaja. I'm happy for her that she had an amazing last night. If only i had remembered that she told me he was cute, we would have come here more often and try to get them together. Although she has absolutely no flirting skills... We will have to work on that. (^_−)−☆

    I was even a little more sad becuz i was thinking: jose and fernanda already did it (making out and stuff), now marcela is doing it, when is it my turn?. It was sad for me becuz the guy i want to kiss doesn't even recognize me as a hot babe yknow?! And the one time on the subway where i saw a group of good-looking guys, i was too preocupied thinking about directions instead of talking to them and asking for their numbers. TT__TT



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...