29 7月 2013

Bike Marathon Today!

29日6月2013年 17:54時っぽいってポストした


    I went into my messages yesterday, and びっくりした。:P I guess anything makes you have a good surprise if you don't have expectations. I mean, i thought "aw man . . .here's this awesome person and now they disappeared into the crowd of a million people". Kind of like that feeling that Bruno sings about in the "talking to the moon" song and then it turned into "on top of the world" by imagine dragons. (which reminds me i still want to go to a bruno mars and imagine dragons concert! !.)

    And then this morning I had a good dream. ^^ It was more like a day dream because I had too much control on what would happen. But ended up getting out of 'bed' around 1pm. XD I have the bike marathon today that starts around 24 and ends around 3 or 6 (in the morning!), so figured getting up late = being able to stay up more later than usual. I totally have a legit reason! >P And definitely I will be a little sleepy in monday class. . .


    Already told Choi (the teacher) about my allergy appointment on wednesday and how i can only come to class for about an hour, and he said it was fine. Depending on how much work there is to do, most likely I'll just go in on tuesday to CDM and do it there so i'm not slacking behind. Still need to find out how old he is. . .jajajaja XD

    Good news = going back to japan next year's summer. I dunno whether it will be in Kyoto or Tokyo yet. Still looking into it and prices, cuz then after that I'll study in Tokyo for 2 yrs. ! ! ! ! ! I would have gone this summer but I knew that i had to take atleast 1 summer class so that I can take it easy the last year. I've tended to work super hard especially in the beginning and the middle (especially in the middle) so that when the end comes, i don't have much to do and i can relax a little more since i already did most of it in the beginning.

    I did that too in high school. Year 1 = normal, year 2 & 3 = overly exhausted, and then year 4 = relax and have fun with it. Year 2 was the most difficult because i was in badminton, orchestra, art contests, and バイト! On top of that we had to take the SAT test (or was it ACT? i forgot already. . . >_<) so I was taking a class that's kind of like the equivalent of 塾 so that I could pass the test. (I'm a nervous test taker. I'd rather bungi jump 200 times than take a test) In that class we had to read a book (from a list they gave us), and I chose something that had to do with Hiroshima and it was like . . . . the most depressing/horrific book i've read thus far. I still have the 3D model project I did for that book.


    One day, I had an orchestra performance for an art showing (which my art was in). So I played, changed into casual clothes, looked around the other work of other contestants, and then left for job. It was a hectic day.

    Year 3 was mostly busy because I was organizing what classes I would take 4th year, finishing anything important, and already looking at universities. Plus I was devoting pretty much ALL of my time outside school in badminton training. I've done this too in year 1 and 2, but year 3 is when i became more serious about it. Hmm, so . . . . . yea. XD


    Next year (5th year), it's gonna feel very light. Mostly focusing on japanese language and animation. (obviously applying for grad school).


    I'm gonna take lots of pictures at the marathon. I won't be tracking how far/fast I go because probably my phone will die during the process.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...