29 7月 2013

25mile update 2

30日6月2013年 17:46時っぽいってポストした




Part of sky line of Chicago city (downtown loop). Everyone just calls it Loop. Jongwon was asking me about which building is which and i was like, "um . . . .". XD I dunno!!! I've only been traveling to Chicago for about 1 year now. . . Luckily there was an american guy who saved my ass.








Jose, Javier and Marcela




Jongwong caught me taking a picture











It takes some getting used to taking pictures while riding bike. . .
At first it was difficult, but it became easier later on.














This road was weird because there was still construction to be finished. . .




This is where we were close to half point. BYOB = bring your own banana.
Apparently their bananas werent that good. kinda squishy. i liked the ones i brought better.
and was able to meet up with Arva, her idiot brother and his equally idiot friend at this point.


From here I was just powering through. Jose also kept powering in the end. Though we lost Arva at some point (she slowed down).
This is also when we started riding next to the lake and the sun was rising. Although we finished while the sun was still rising (not even half way up when we finished).



Jose on the left. I think he has too many muscles. . .





The lake on the left and part of the sky line in front.






I made a video of me and Jose and a bit of Arva towards the end. Just making really simple japanese conversation.
I was trying to get Jose to talk more in japanese. He needs practice more than I do. :P That does not mean I don't need practice. I definitely need practice. XD










That's Arva on the right.




Boats






You can see my shadow. ^^



We start to see michigan avenue. For anyone that goes visit Chicago, they will always go to michigan avenue at some point.


We finished! (We started at 1:30am and finished around 4:54am for 25 miles).


Jose get out of my pictures!! Aaa!


The fountain (forgot the name of it) and buildings. Sears tower is the one with the 2 pointy antennas.




Sun finally still rising. ^^






The recycle bin. . . . lonely :/


Riding to Eggsperience (don't ever go there. the food was bad). >_<



Eggsperience



Arva, her brother and his friend looking at menu. They were really annoying. . . >____>


Jose looking tired,  and my Cirque Du Soleil water canteen!!! :DD  I like my canteen. ^^


Table. Mesa


My shoes. Went to cafecito for some hot chocolate. Why order at a shitty place when i know cafecito has amazing hot chocolate!!!! :D


But then we had to ride our bikes ALL the way back to Lincoln Park! ! ! Because the subway guy was like "because of the gay parade we aren't letting people with bikes on the subways because we need to make space for people". . . . Um. . . .there was almost no one there at 7 in the morning on a saturday. I highly doubt 2 bikes would be making much disturbance to 'space'. =__= Seriously! Wat--eva!

Good day for riding. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...