29 7月 2013

用意しなきゃ

4日7月2013年 12:49時っぽいってポストした


  Talked with new people. (こうき), he is also turning into 5th year student like me because he took 1 year to study in Sweden. It feels normal for people to now take a little longer with studying, and also to come back. The only thing I have left to look at is living/dorm conditions, and I will be done; be able to have estimated cost per semester/year-ish. It definitely helps to have a super super super cheap tuition because I have to add living expenses as well. But I am still 100% in applying to this place. I really really hope I get accepted. >__<

If only i can stay in a place like this but with less rent XD: click here
I changed my mind. THIS (here) is a better location!
It would be great if I could rent for most of my time there,
and also be close to a place where I could jog. ^^


       2 people yesterday said to me, "have a happy 4th". I didn't say anything back because I didn't know what they were talking about. I was talking later yesterday of going to lab today to work on my project and ma says "its july 4. everything is closed". And that's when I said, "oooooooh. so that's what they meant about 'have a happy 4th' ". I don't celebrate 4 July along with like. . .almost all other american holidays so I'm totally clueless when it comes to these things.

       This makes me miss celebrating 七夕 when I was in Kyoto and going to different 祭り. And wearing yukata, and eating super delicious okonomiyaki, and watching hanabi, and doing fireworks with friends and host family, and munching on the left-over seaweed after making the sushi rolls, and having such high humidity that my hair turned like true boricua afro. XD

       I'm officially sick with soar throat and cough. It was so impossible to try to sleep last night because I kept coughing and I had a high fever and headache. (And this is when my imaginary boyfriend would come in and take care of me. jajaja) And kept waking up from my phone buzzing, etc etc etc.

       Still did leg raises like usual but wasn't feeling well enough to jog this morning, so will do it later today. Then watch episode of Game of Thrones, and look at dorm/living arrangements and start prepare for application. After that study japanese. Have fun no?!



~*~ 00:15時頃 ~*~

    I guess I am used to a little faster pace? Or maybe my heart is just beating too fast? I think this is common for other girls who have that type of guy in their minds.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...