29 7月 2013

さくらん

(Real day of post: 13日6月2013年, a las 15:12ぽい)


    A few quotes from Sakuran that I liked:

    Chapter 9 end:  "my whole body ached. I thought i'd go mad. If he kept me waiting for days, i'd go mad. And i'd go madder still. . . if he actually came back."


    Chapter 10: Even after laughing and smiling, there are serious moments any oiran will have to face.

At the bottom there is the official translation that is as follows: "Pull it nearly out of your mouth, close your lips around the head, deeply, nine times. Lightly, once, gently flick the head with your tongue."

This manga is really serious sometimes! O_O



I think there are better translations:
    "Master, you are my first
    true lover ...
    My first ..."
  Castle-topplers whisper idle nothings to trap their guests. Yet they become ensnared in their own traps.


Another quote:
    "Like a lily blooming in pitch darkness, I'll believe that one thing to be true."


Official translations of this page:

Spoken bubbles:
    I don't care about your problems
    But there's nothing wrong with trusting a lover!
    Oh wow.
    The whores are fighting
    Get 'er!!

Captions in white:
    Cry, and you lose.
    Love, and you lose.
    Win
    and you lose.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...