29 7月 2013

Tipos~タイプ

29日7月2013年 09:43時っぽいってポストしてた。


    When it comes to my decisions, its ok if something happens and it hurts me but when it hurts someone else it really bugs me. I just can't have that. 


    So got a message and both jose and me were worried for nothing (about if he still wanted to be friends). Sagis get trapped in their own traps sometimes right? And last night we talked pretty late becuz i had to answer some messages and still take a shower, but i'm starting to think that he likes talking on the phone.

    Yesterday went to brazilian BBQ place with fernanda. I got some flirty attention jajaja. There were even a few guys that ask me,"are u brazilian?". Of course i say no and then i asked fernanda how would they tell? (because i thought it was mixed). She said cuz my skin color is the most common and then you know they try to look for common features, etc. She even gave her phone number to one of the cute guys (we both think he's really good looking). While we waited for the train (on our way back) she had commented how she doesn't usually go for darker skin color but this guy was really hot. I agreed with her. Usually i don't go for darker skin not becuz im racists or anything, is just that there arent many that are that good looking ontop of having clean hands and being nice.

    We were talking about what our types were and we both said the same stuff: taller (which then i added that if he was a really great guy, i really dont care about his height becuz this is just an artificial preference which she also agreed with me), dark hair and dark eyes (which i LOVE but we both thought it was funny how marcela is into those blonde american guys. we both agreed that we aren't into american guys.), nice hands (as in they have to be clean. no nails that are too long or dirt under nails. we all get dirt at some point but there are some guys that dont have much hygiene. its mostly a hygiene thing becuz if he doesn't wash his hands, what else does he not wash you know?), and that was it.

    I'm falling asleep again. I'll continue later. =_=


~*~13:17時頃~*~

    Gonna go to the store to get oreo cookies... I am so full from the BBQ last night but have to think about what snack i will eat in later days. Honestly I prefer the 牛角 place over brazilian BBQ, i get more selections of meat as well as other dishes, desert, and drinks for a lower price and i prefer the flavors more. My wallet wouldn't be able to handle going to Brazilian BBQ for 130 dollars (for 2 people) just to stare at guys and only have a few selections...

    Still laying in bed. Will finally get up now after a good long rested sleep! I really needed it!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...