29 7月 2013

嬉しい

26日6月2013年 10:56時っぽいってポストした


    I had a little fright there yesterday morning but the best way to get over it is to get back in the game right?! So. . . I think i have a date this thursday? No. It's definitely a date. XD Cuz it's just the 2 of us. When I asked him if this was グループで、「ジェシと俺だけ」と答えた。笑笑笑 

    びっくりした!Especially when he called. Because he's trying to speak in English but I answer him in Japanese since it seems easier for him, but harder for me. XD And also because he was in the train so it makes it more difficult to hear him.

    Friday is the bike marathon. Shit! I have to reschedule with Jose and get bike shorts today. I totally forgot that Me and ma were going thursday. . . Ok. Just txted him. Now gotta tell ma of the change. I can't reschedule with him because I have already canceled the first time we were suppose to hang out because I knew Esmeralda didn't want to come and I didn't want to go alone. So it would look bad if I cancelled on him again. . .

    Anyway, まだ電車に乗ってる。ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ今日嬉しい!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...