09 8月 2013

忙しい

9日8月2013年 18:37時っぽいってポストしてた。


    If i am not hanging out with friends, i am either chatting with others/jogging/studying/ or watching an episode of something. But most likely it's the first 3. I barely watch anything anymore.

    And I really have to get my papers together now for applying to grad school in Japan. I am dreading all the paperwork and being anxious for a reply (whether i get accepted or not), but at the same time i am excited! I will also do a summer program but I don't know if whether to go to s.Korea or Kyoto. 

    I have started learning hangul ( 항글 ) last week, and i find it easy so far. Of course it's gonna take me some time to memorize like a pro, but this also takes patience and dedication. Ja! 

    Oh and I'm reading a few romance novels. For example: 


    Although the main female character really annoys me. She's basically a 20-something year old virgin. Not fun... From my experience i would pick the person with experience rather than a virgin. Virgins don't know what they are doing and are still learning.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...