27 8月 2013

メール送るね〜

27日8月2013年00:59時っぽいってポスト書いた。


     He has been so kind in sending me a message everyday when waking up and before going to sleep. And then today he sends me a message (of his own accord) saying "今日は会社にいるから、メールしにくっす。ごめんよ。" which I responded to "大丈夫よ。", and he said again, "もうすぐ、会社でよっと(^^)". Very sweat! It's basically like this "I want to talk to you or I haven't disappeared" type of implication. I won't know for certain what specifically he was worrying about but it shows he was worrying in a polite kind of way.

     And also he is very blunt which I like but sometimes he pushes it. That's ok too cuz I do this too to find out how far the other person is willing to go and I am very clear to express that I don't feel comfortable. I'll literally say, "i don't feel comfortable". And that's it...jajaja. (When I told Jose that I think this way he was like, "omgosh you really do think like a guy". Except I disagree since i think with both sides of my brain at the same time. :P)

     Anyway lets be tactful and test out the messages frequency.

     I'm done doing notes for today and I skipped running today cuz it was one of those "sit on your ass" days. Can you believe my ankles are still swollen from walking so much in the city?!?!?!!!! ~Night



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...