25 8月 2013

やることリスト

15日8月2013年 10:50時っぽいってポストしてた。

    Got my first flu yesterday. Stomach flu. When i woke up i was just thinking, "what the heck is this?!?!!". Because i've never had a flu before. I rarely get sick, and when i do get sick its just a cold. Otherwise I am dealing with my allergies. :P

    Got my info for Sophia Uni. Today i can actually sit up and keep my eyes open for more than 20 minutes, so i will get my info for Ritsumeikan and Doshisha. Also have to get practice book for JLPT 3. If i fail thats ok, but i am aiming to pass! After that, have to look at language schools in Tokyo area. I can look in Kansai area too but i want to go to Tokyo since last time i didn't go there. And now that i have friends and i can say more than just a few words, we can hang out! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    I already have a list of things i want to do. じゃあ〜始めましょう!
やることリスト:
①温泉
②お好み焼きの店
③富士山
④Disney World
⑤アキバで買い物する
⑥ギブリ
⑦居酒屋
⑧ラーメンを売る店
⑨色んな祭り(七夕、七五三、秋田県でかながわ祭り、トカトカ)
①⓪映画館
①①ラブホテル。笑笑
①②カラオケ!!!!
①③プリクラ
①④友達と海に行く
①⑤サウナ/スパー

    I want to do other things of course. This is just what i can think of (at the moment). I hope to get accepted to the school i want and enjoy my time with others. ^^



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...