06 6月 2013

stats

(Real day of post: 1日6月2013年, a las 14:32ぽい)


    According to stats, those single page views started around 1 of April and the most viewed post is "もし。。。". (that means "if"). Graa that business statistics class. . .jajaja i'm glad the teacher was helpful otherwise it would have been a bit difficult to pass. We were buddies, and i always made fun of him because of his name (Flores). I wonder what he's doing now.

    Noticed she messaged me on my wall and on a private message (in facebook) saying she misses me. My heart just melted when she called me unnie. XD
    So here is her story: she is a cousin of my ex. she visited them (my ex's family) at one point while we were still dating.

    she lives in japan, but the thing is that she's korean although her japanese is her more prominent language (legally she is korean just cuz japanese government is pissy like that. . . ). she knows some korean also but it was obvious that she rather speak in japanese. like whenever her aunt talked to her she has to think a bit first, verses when i asked her something like "嵐が好き?" (do you like arashi), it was instant response. her english is limited in certain ways but she can understand.

    when she visited i had shown her to different places and just talked with her. at one point i let her borrow some of my games. (new blood and wii sports resort) i grew to love her like a little sister. then she left. i still have the One Piece cellphone chain that she gave me. and when she first came to visit i guess i had come up in conversation, since she gave me this awesome/beautiful hello kitty gift.

    a bit later, after she left, that's when we broke up but i never told her about it. so to this day i still talk to her and help her out whenever she needs it.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...