13 6月 2013

floorsのおかげです

(Real day of post: 11日6月2013年, a las 14:53ぽい)

    Uploaded Wii, and downloaded Youtube TV channel. Now can see fav videos like from KevJumba or Xiaxue on TV. I love the way Xiaxue talks! Yup. need to visit singapore and get nock-off japanese and chinese products. jajajaja I wish i had a nice shoe rack/closet where i would live so when people come inside, the shoes aren't spread out all messy in front of the door.
 
    Sometimes I keep yelling at my mom reminding her the only shoes she can use inside are her house sandals. I purposely put 2 small rugs before the stairs (to upstairs) and one right afterwards so she can wipe off her shoes. Cuz i'm the one cleaning the floors and i like to walk barefoot, and feeling stuff on the floor when i walk can get very annoying!

    The things you deal with when living with someone. . .
    Ok back to paper work. I like listening to the bad Explosions in The Sky while doing works tuff.



~*~ 23:31頃~*~

    Yup.
I'm adding LED earrings to my bday/xmas list.
Ok so that makes 2 things i want.

    And finally done with thesis! ! ! !
    Ended up being 14 pages (double space). 4,255 words.
At one point, close to when was done, laptop decides to shut down on me and i lost everything that i didnt save. Good thing that it wasn't that much but i was still a bit aggravated. . For the next few weeks I dont want to hear anything about dekasegi, nikkei, nissei, etc. I like the topic but kinda need a break right now. -__-

   Hope tomorrow Junghua and Kevin make something good to eat for night class. Like. . .actually cook it, not just buy it somewhere. Anyone can do that. I would have volunteered to make rolls (maki-sushi) or these chocolate balls that flavia taught me how to make for everyone but just too lazy.
    Tomorrow is the official last day to show up for class. Still have russia thing to turn in by friday.

    Starting 3rd season of Game of Thrones after writing this. :DDDD The guy on the hourse at the end of the last episode in season 2 looked so cool! ! ! ! I wonder what they did in CG to make it look like that. How many hours did someone sit in a computer working on that 1 scene?!?!?!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...