03 6月 2013

JP club and Run or Dye

 (Real day of post: 21日5月2013年, a las 11:23. 8:58読んだ)


    Night class was canceled for today, actually i'm glad i checked my email on time. cuz i was already at the train station.


    So went ahead to prepare for tomorrow's presentation. I still don't know who to talk about. At first I was thinking Eduardo Galeano, but I want to do something a bit more light (not so serious) so maybe Disney?. I can talk about him in an animators perspective.

    Run or Dye IS COMING UP THIS WEEKEND!!!! :DDDDD

    So excited!
    I'm picking up my packet on friday since I need time on thursday to prepare and what not.

    It's funny because Brittany asked me if i was coming to the friday japanese table club thing and I said no. . . She asks why. I say because it's the same people, and i honestly have no interest. She says 'well sometimes new people come'. I say no thanks. Then i mention if she wants to join me and my friends on thursday for lunch. We talk in mostly japanese or english or a combination of. And there are spanish speakers so its not just about white people learning japanese and vise versa. She asks what time. I say 12/12:30/normal lunch time. . . (jajajajj do you have lunch any other time?)

    Then she asks if I communite. I ask why do you ask (she already knows the answer so I don't need to answer). She mentions a ballroom dance class thing that is after the japanese table club on thursdays. I say the JP table club is already late for me, and going to ballroom -----> i would be stuck in the city with nowhere to sleep. Plus I have to prepare for friday's class.
    Now i know why she only prepares not even the bare minimum. :P

    I was as nice as I could and just excused myself since I have another class in 5 minutes. I guess she realized that I just fly out of that room after class is done, because she now sits next to me even though the whole row is open. XD I can't help it. I like my screenwriting class . . . :P The people there are a little bit more varied in the sense of their concentration of study.


    Truth is the japanese table club consist of people who talk to people they already know so you see a lot of little 'groups'. I guess like cliques? clicks? I don't want to take all my time to talk to people i already know, i want to talk to new people, not pretend to be nice. Sooooo that's why i don't go. Just not interested.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...