06 6月 2013

Electro wave

(Real day of post: 30日5月2013年, a las 23:37)


    Esmeralda and Jennifer are planning to go to another electro concert in July i think it was, but im not gonna show cuz already have other things planned and i don't want to spend money recklessly...... our plans for georgia are changing a little bit to instead of staying in savanna, we just drive a little more down to sarasota florida, go to a white sand/blue water bitch (beach), etc.

    Plus i know now that with esmeralda i have to do my own ride cuz she'll stay there until it closes! So driving into chicago city is expensive and time consuming so its just easier to take the train and walk. On that note, taking the train in the city super late or super early is really creepy. I've already done it and i didn't like it. you will see the shadiest people. . . plus the tickets is around 70$ plus tax and money for drinks, which is not bad compare to EDC but would cut my expenses for other things (like actual trips and races).

    I think i'll just do other various things.

    On another note: annie still hasn't paid for her portion of the paddle-boarding for the summer. But i'm not gonna remind her. I am always the one suggesting things and asking if she wants to do this and that. I get tired of so much giving. And honestly i feel like an acquaintance at this point. . .

    That can change of course, but it can't be me always providing.

    I changing my primary doctor to Dr.Lee. I like her. (and her husband too, who is also called Dr.Lee, but they give you a lot of info which i like). With my other primary one, i didn't even see the point in seeing her other than for shots that the school asked for, and that was it. That reminds me, I have to see Dr.Smart soon about allergy shots and progress in that. I still remember the day they gave me the allergy test. My arms looked like a person who did coke. The cat portion was HUGE. and after that it was pollen (of course), and dust mites. The ones that i already knew and also other like trees and the type of grass that is around here is what i am also allergic to. Didn't know that but didn't really care cuz i knew i wouldn't be living around these trees forever. so those results didn't add any significance.

    I know i'm also allergic to japanese peach, which sucks! cuz they taste so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! much better than american peaches. it's a totally different fruit. just like the cherries. I really don't like american cherries, but i like japanese cherries. the taste is very light but still sweet.

    I still remember when my cousin said something like "please please with tons of cherries on top" and i said "you can have the cherries, i'll have the rest".

    And then also call mentor about publishing. maybe he will know something within that. i should also ask steve socki. if you dont know who that is, he was the director of the rugrats, hey arnold, dora the explorer, and now works with futurama. he's also one of my animation teachers. very cool guy. blunt and easy-going.

    i actually like hanging out with the people in cinema and digital media building (CDM for short) compared to the people in liberal arts. . . different crowd.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...