01 6月 2013

バナナ!

 (Real day of post: 19日5月2013年, a las 13:18)


    This is basically the topic I'm focusing on for the thesis. For this class of course it would only be a small paper, but I really want to continue with this topic in grad school and expand it to what I have in mind. Apparently there's studies being done (or has been done) on mostly american internment camps for japanese during WW2 and the recent Nikkei (or dekasegi) who have returned in JP and its more focusing on JP, but not much being done on those Nikkei and focus on other countries.

    And on something less serious: my goal is to run/jog 10K on october. already signed up for it. let's see what happens. :) its on a weekend and right before my winter break starts so the date should be fine.

    Saw Iron Man 3 last night. was pretty awesome.
 
    Got an annoying text from Steve. Basically he just wanted to complain so i didn't reply after the small conversation. I was just thinking at that moment, "why are you even talking to me?". At some point i was just like 'go complain to someone else'. So just went on doing what I was doing.

    Deleted her off my friends list. If you have time to ask me to be your friend, you have time to answer my message. I don't use facebook that much, but the things I do put there and show are only for people I do keep in contact. And even the things I do put are rare. Anyways, facebook i see it as just something to check up on when I have updates and post pictures. Otherwise I don't really use it.
 
    Eating a banana right now.

    Downloaded Some Nights CD by fun. in my Itunes. Next will do Imaginary Dragons.

    Lucy is sleeping like a donut.

    I don't wanna do work right now. . .



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...