07 6月 2013

messages and paint

(Real day of post: 2日6月2013年, a las 22:44ぽい)


    This is getting a bit annoying.
I know yuta wants to talk and i like talking too, but messaging me at freakin 6 or 7 in the morning!!??!?!?!! I told him just to message me through facebook, because i don't get notifications from skype.

    Once i told him he would be my alarm clock since i was off that day (free day), but the constant messages are becoming a little irritating at times. I understand the 12ish hour difference but seriously, sometimes i just don't have anything to talk about. i dont mind being a listener. in fact im really good at that, but that can get boring at times. some space in any relationship is good.

    The last time, we talked about iron man 3. we both agreed it was a good movie because it showed his character and his weaknesses more.

    Maybe he is stressed from work or something. . .He finally got his apartment (provided by the company). It's even tinier than what I had in mind, and has a western style bathroom so the toilet and the shower are in the same room. He keeps it messy from my standards. I have my own messes but not that much. XD

    Now that the quarter is ending, (wuuuu only a week left and like. . . . 2 days) my room and bathroom have gotten messier. Just with clothes though. And the tub still have hints of the colored powder from that run or dye 5K. I tried scrubbing it already but still wont come off. Otherwise everything is nice and organized.


    I just wished there was atleast a 2 week period of summer so that i can finish painting the hallway upstairs, part of ma's room, and the entrance. Cuz with the cold weather the paint gets dry more quickly and we have to keep the windows open for ventilation so we're not breathing in paint all the time. plus there's still the thing of the garage.

    Ma keeps so much junk in there. . . I would love to just get in that mess and clean it all out, but it involves her choosing what things to keep and what to throw/donate away which she doesn't like to do so we cant start until she's in that 'throwing away mode'. I told her a few times already that all she has to do is just tell me what to keep and what to donate. Ill do all the rest, unless i need help lifting something.
    Have you seen my arms?! Not very muscular. If i had a guy friend or any guy really i'd just ask him to do all the lifting. XD Make someone else feel useful right?!


    Oh and then there's repairing the wall in my room after the shelf fell off. Good thing it didn't fall on TOP of me this time. I already have a scar from the first time. This second time the wall got the scar.


   So before sleep, gonna watch another episode of game of thrones. and after finals will watch hawaii five-0 and the jdrama Doctors. the guy from kawaii TV from NHK is in it!!!! :DDDDDD AAAAND have to watch the movie that just came out recently called 'Emperor' (has to do with american occupation of JP after 1945). ga, so much stuff to watch. . .



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...