02 6月 2013

Dancing at the club

 (Real day of post: 18日5月2013年, a las 01:52. [3:09でポスとして19:22午後で読んだ])

    Finally laying on my futon after GTS dinner, another restaurant and clubbing. We didn't plan on going clubbing but it just happened that way. The plan was go to GTS dinner, then go to potters (i invited ken and erin to come with me) to have a few drinks with some new people i was meeting. Listen to the live concert at the back of potters and go home. But instead we went club hopping. And go dancing, and have a few more drinks. . . Jennifer and Erin left, so it was just me, esmeralda, ken, and yorke. We danced so more and then went home.

    This random guy (david) even started dancing with me in the club out of the blue. I was like "who the fuck is this?!!". He was trying to rub and grind on me but i quickly said 'sorry but i want to dance with my friends not you', and he left. His friend had even asked me if he could dance with one of my friends. I talked with Jennifer telling her about what he just said, and she said something like 'apparently they want to get laid'. i agreed with her, faced the other guy and said 'sorry she's not interested'. ok so that's when they REALLY went away.

    So now i know where to go clubbing. it's nice because in naperville they don't charge just to go in compared to in chicago you would have to pay an entrance fee. lol i can just picture the look on joaquin's face if i told him this. nah. he's cool. :)



    So met new people. Esmeralda, Eric, Tee, Jennifer and this chinese guy whose name i still cant pronounce. Erin and Ken from gts also came. :) as my plus 2. fortunately almost all my good friends are guys.

    Makes it easier to meet more guys. jajajaja
But on a serious note it does make it easier to meet new people in general.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...