01 4月 2013

1st Skuol Dei

    Today started well. I woke up, check if I have any messages and if I sleep texted again...I did that on saturday with E, and I didn't know I was capable of that. Watched some episodes of "New Girl" which were entertaining (Jess finally was able to confront her feelings for Nick, and the jewish guy was suffering from Cici being married to another guy...there were some happy moments but I felt like I could really relate to what was going on.
    Walked to the train, took the subway, collided with K on my way to class so we talked and then I saw Jose also so I ALSO talked to him too and exchange numbers (since my phone is acting up lately.. >  .>). I hope that we can continue on the project we had initially started on, once there is a publisher and work out all the legal papers...

    Japanese class was good. Mostly talked with some girls about their trips, and american education system. But glad that we just jumped right into the subject. Then went to screenwriting. Also good. Liked the teacher. Not many students. Maybe 14? Felt like he was being a little too introductory...but what can I say. :/
    Met accidentally in the bookstore with Yicheb (met in a previous class), and hung out a bit. While she was doing, was randomly talking to another girl. xD Only because she happened to sit next to me and I needed to use the plug, and yea...that's how our conversation started. Messaging with another new person after Yicheb left for her class (Lucas). I had a small break so...yea just felt like talking to people today. xD If I wasn't talking to someone, I was probably concentrating on getting books/scheduling/meetings.
    Then went to senior capstone class, and that was.....
    like 2 hours of straight up adrenaline!!
    Really!
    Apparently, the class was canceled (but because we are all seniors and graduating, they cant just cancel like that), so the lady said we were there to pick other classes within modern language studies that would be counted as an equivalent.!.!.!.!. I think it had something to do with the teacher? Because the syllabus was already ready! In the process I met yet, another person. xD   P. she's studying under the italian studies program. Very interesting, exchanged facebook.

    Basically this senior capstone is taken from all the seniors who are doing bachelor degrees under the modern language department umbrella. Some of us were japanese studies (me and 2 other girls), others where there for spanish studies, chinese studies, italian studies, french studies, etc. And if you don't take this class, you don't graduate. That simple.... So most of us were freaking out! I still have another year because of my language classes, but I already had planned to take my senior classes THIS quarter and then focus the rest of next year on language and animation minor classes. There's no room for "oh, i'll just take this next year".
    No worries. It's all fixed now. I ended up taking something about russian film culture?..(a night class on tuesday...)

    It was a long day... And still have to get books for political science class, and now the russian class. Make appointment with career office and figure out graduate school and jobs after that.... (Initially I had a plan but now that I saw more opportunities, I am unsure of where to study for graduates...) Make another appointment with apple (fix my phone...i hope). Go to GTS dinner (usual place) on friday (hope to see some familiar faces). Go back to dentist on weekend (finally fix my tooth issue). Organize/clean my bathroom. Exercise everyday (both morning and night-- because I'm getting closer to my goal).

   Yup. xD
    It's a little busy, but I hope I can still get meaningful messages. ^^ And just enjoy my time with friends.
    Here are some music videos I've been listening to lately..





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...