18 4月 2013

お客さん

On that last post, I think I made Yuta look bad?... If that is what it sounded, I definitely was not implying that feeling. So I apologize for that.
Anyway, just asked him if he can come to 6flags! Let's see if that will work out. :D That would be really cool.

He's a very energetic guy and brings that out of people. Like every other guy, he has his immature moments. Especially when he keeps saying "that's what she said". Sometimes he may be a bit lazy, but overall he's genuinely nice person and respectful of other people.
Maybe I'll ask edi?

And I don't mind opening my house to people. I like being helpful and feeling useful to others. It's free and much better than staying at the motels that are around here. They can be unsanitary.... And there is space for 2 guests. We only have 2 bedrooms, so I can't give a 'luxury' experience, but once I move things around, the guests can feel like its their other home. ^^ As long as they don't break my shit. XD





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...