21 4月 2013

Super Freak

(Real day of post: 21日4月2013年, a las 14:56:12)


    So I had originally written this post before, but I accidentally deleted it....So what I had wrote at that time is lost forever :/ But I still remember a few things that I wrote about:


    Lately I've been listening to a lot of Bruno Mars and Imagine Dragons, so I made a playlist in my youtube account. Only because I haven't downloaded the songs yet. But particularly I have been listening to this song repeated times and I kept thinking:
    ....this would be a really good sex song. XD
    At least for those moments when you just going wild.
    And then my imagination just kept going but I'm not going to tell you that part. :P


    And it could also make for a good dance routine. :D I'm not a professional dancer, but I would so practice day and night for this song. It's not really the lyrics. For me its more of the beats and the overall composition of the song cuz' I find myself wanting to dance to it.

Yeaaa.......

    Oh and I plan to go to one of their concerts at some point. I had told my her this and she started talking about Cirque de Solei (wrong spelling), and this park where students go for free. But I've already been to 2 cirque's, and the park really isn't my thing.... SOOOO I am set on going to concert from Imagine Dragons, Far East Movement, and Bruno Mars. And next month I'm seeing Matthew Hussey as part of his America Tour!!!!! YEEES! I'm pretty sure I'm going alone since annie didn't seem that interested....maybe she was and I just didn't notice it?...
    She definitely had her eyes glued on the book once she picked it up. Jajajaja xD

    Either way, I'm doing stuff! :D
    I already talked with Joaquinito yesterday, and told him to be prepared for my surprise visit at like....2am and throw rocks at his window. I didn't tell him when (duh) cuz' then it wouldn't be a surprise! And if he doesn't answer, I'll just go down the list of people I know and go annoy them. XD
    Be like, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy. Guess who?!! Wake up already!! TENGO HAMBRE!!!".
    Probably they would be so mad at me for that...


    But who cares right?! XD Let's see....if someone did that to me, trying to wake me up at 2am cuz they came from some other state. Well.....me duermo como piedra....so......wouldn't even be able to hear them cuz I'm just knocked out. They'd have to make an incredibly loud racket for a whiiiiiile for me to hear it. And when my sleep is disturbed, I wake up cranky, but I would soon let that go because I would be excited for them to be there.

    Talking about visiting, annie is taking 'a year from life' (these were her words), so we planned already for during my winter break (annie, me and anna) to go down to florida and just spend a month there. I already have made plans with ma to go to disney with her for about a week? Still don't know the dates... BUT we're gonna look into it now (the sooner you look, the cheaper plain tickets are), and plan where to stay, rent car, etc. I already told her I'd have to show these alcohol virgins to Tap42, cuz it's not a vacation if you never drink...

   The reason for doing it during winter break is because my spring break is really not that long. Unless I push my teachers to allow me to take finals earlier. And yea it's going to be chilly, but I prefer 'chilly florida' than 'fuckin freezing illinois'. :P

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...