17 4月 2013

Debate!!! Freaking out!!!

Last night had my night class. I think my teacher likes to pick on me. And I realize it's just for fun, but also I think because she thinks I'm too quiet. But I'm not the only one!! XD It was a lot of fun. We got paired in groups. I got paired with Alexey. (Pronounced like Alexi. An extremely common russian name for guys.) He seems blunt and kind, and I know he is always prepared, so I know it wont be me who is doing all the work......unlike the group I am suppose to be with for our debate today for japanese class. Guy1 is antisocial and doesn't communicate AT ALL! I've tried to be nice to him in the past classes we have had together, but it's like he doesn't like people or something. And when he sends emails, at the end he is always asking me to do something on top of what I have already done!
"Can you translate this? Can you post this on D2L? Can you make sure these translations are correct?"
Yea......maybe once you do some actual work, I'll put an extra effort. But this is a group debate team. If I do all the work, don't expect me to tell the teacher you actually had something to do with it...

Guy2 doesn't do any work and doesn't communicate, so I purposely asked him nicely if he could consider doing the hardest part of he debate. You know, in a way where it seems like his idea. :P He volunteered after all! Because he felt he was the most prepared for saying things on the spot.
Yup! We are screwed!

I prepared for the debate in the train earlier, so my section is fine. I'm ready for whatever comes my way.

In other news, I've posted pictures of this couple. Why? Because I keep bumping into them. I suspect they take classes together too since that's what they did when we all took Animation 201.... They seem like they really like each other but really!!! They are together ALL the time! I never see them apart. And if they are apart, it's because they are outside the class waiting for the other to finish. I wonder if they have any friends...Or if they're humping each other 24/7. I just noticed that they dress alike...
Just look! Jeans, gray color on top. I heard somewhere that once you are with a person for some time, you start dressing like each other. Of course, that's not always the case.

It would make sense if this is their first serious relationship, or if the guy also has a more feminine vibe about him to be that mushy all the time. It's just interesting to watch them.







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...