05 4月 2013

GTS Dinner

Received exactly what I needed. Jared (we actually went to the same high school but never talked to each other at the time. its funny actually because when he arrived, in my head i was thinking "ive seen this guy before. what school did he go to?" jajaja XD), Zack, Ken, and the other guy (whose name I cant remember) were fun to hang out with. ^^

At the end Shingo mentioned when the next dinner was but i couldnt hear him....

Before this, Kevin ditched so i hung out with brittany instead and got to talk again with miyamoto. She's so nice! (^ω^) And I was glad to talk with brittany about our love lives, or the nonexistent-love lives. :P

But hanging out with the guys at the dinner is exactly what I needed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...