27 4月 2013

Me recuerdo

(Real day of post: 27日4月2013年, a las 20:09)

I remembered when he had told me he was going away for a game and it would be difficult to have internet access and therefore could not email. I respected his space.

I sent him an email not long after that saying "頑張れ!let me know how the game goes".

In less than 48 hours he had messaged me back saying he was still at the game and will stay busy for a while longer.


Time passed and I sent another email. Again.
Busy.




We have the same birthday date. Different year. Different times and countries of the planet. He didn't forget to tell me happy birthday. Neither did I.


Even more time passed and I didn't email him anymore and he didn't email me anymore. Very rarely he clicked like on some of my posts. But at one point it all stopped. This is when I knew.

I deleted him off my friends list. We don't talk anymore to this day.

His messages used to bring me a gentle happiness. He was a medical student still studying and would move on to his medical study. His medical school had a rugby team that he was very passionate about, and was a typical beer drinker. He lived in Otsu, Kyoto and felt he needed practice in his english only because it was the popular language to learn at the time.

Yamada Takashi.



Once again, i think this is happening. But the first time for a great engineer to put their skills to play; displayed all the patterns, sketches, diagrams, recognized what they had remembered and created a well architecture.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...