24 4月 2013

Mira a frente

(Real day of post: 24日4月2013年, a las 12:37)

Escuchando a "Si tu no le dice" y "Te quiero" desde Makano.

I think i am still at that point where i am feeling ok, and slowly accepting though at times I still think about it but not as intensely as before. Is this a good thing right? Just wanted something else to look forward to.

For example, My focus is looking forward to:
hang out with Jose today during our lunch break
have dim sum with my workshop group on saturday
see Yoko next week
finally get my permanent crown!!!
go to the Matthew Hussey event
go long-boarding with Annie soon
writing my paper on JP and Brasilia
the end of this quarter
go paddle boarding during summer with Annie
visit Annie at her camp during summer
starting my summer class
going to Atlanta (around august)
going to 6Flags (september, a friday)
cranking up the heater during winter so my room still feels like 80 degrees :P
going to orlando and staying at a fancy hotel with ma
spending the rest of my winter break in florida with Annie and Anna


I was thinking of visiting Eddie in Washington, but there's not much to do in Washington.. People don't say "this year i'm going to washington!!!!". Plus he's married, so it would look weird. Plus I really don't like his partner, so that would be even more of stress than an actual 'relax time'.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...