18 4月 2013

何にをするつもりか

    Yesterday I had seen Ayami's photos of her and Aziz that she posted on facebook, and was so happy for her. ^^ She found someone that is her boyfriend and her best friend. Which that is how it should be...you can't be intimate if you aren't friends. Although he lives in Cali and she lives in Japan, but they manage to visit each other. (That should be some expensive visits....and a 12/13 hour difference. Time travel!!!) But I believe that love really doesn't have those boundaries. Of course, long-distance doesn't work for everyone.

    Previously, she was studying abroad in Cali and we had plans to meet, but it didn't work out because it ended up being too expensive for me at the time, and her school schedule was different from my schedule. I don't know how long we have known each other... I remember when we first started talking to each other that she was excited because she loved american guys and wanted to see the world outside Japan, and I had said I was interested in japanese guys. (That view I had on guys has already changed.)
 

    The other day we talked about our future plans, work, etc. She has plans to immigrate to US (which if I was working at the immigration office by the time she does that, I would so help her). No specific location yet, but her heart is set on it already. I can tell. Just like mine. So I also mentioned my plans to move.
    (I have wanted to get out of Chicago for a while now, for many reasons. Even when I was looking at where to go transfer to uni., I was looking around where Joaquinito lived. That's how long I've been thinking about it.) And so I figured I would take that opportunity with grad school. I had told her my 'unsure-ness' of where specifically (for grad school), but we both have that "this is where I want to live" feeling. It's that sensation when you visit/stay in a place, and it makes you feel so much better compared to where you are living, that in THAT moment you have already decided you want to stay.
    So this is the time where we both have that goal in mind, and just going for it!

    I congratulated her and wished for her life to be filled with more happiness, and I sincerely meant it. Because she is my friend and I feel no need to be 'polite' in the sense of obligation. That's when she said, 'thank you. He is also my best friend. We can talk about anything'. She then asked me if I had found anyone like that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...