28 4月 2013

Brujas Burbujas

(Real day of post: 28日4月2013年, a las 16:14)


    The other night when i was with A at the gym, i had told her that we should plan if we are going to florida or not for winter. (I already knew i was going regardless if she went or not. It was just a matter of what my plans would look like.) She also had asked me a question like, "if you could go anywhere for, let's say a year or so, where would you want to go?". I answered and ping-ponged the question. She says she wants to go to Germany because:
    it feels cozy
    practice more her language ability
    see where she would live and where to find a job
    etc.

    She asked me if we would go down to florida, what would we do specifically? I told her i didn't have anything specific at the moment, but i had a few random ideas. While i said this she gave me this "i'm not interested" look, but keeping in mind that her 1yr trip to Germany was completely not detailed, i should not be penalized for also not having a tentative schedule......
    Part of me feels like she wants to go there because she feels comfortable and because she already went there. But whenever i ask her if she wants to go do something with me in Chicago she has always managed to come up with an excuse. I really don't understand that. . . She was excited about the smaller things, but traveling anywhere outside her comfort zone. . . isn't her.

    I asked her what type of interior design she likes. She answers: something cozy like Caribu Coffee. Something wood-sy. So in my head i'm thinking browns, medium to darker colors, a lot of furniture and nick-nacks to make the place feel like someone was in there for 50 years (history), probably more wood and carpet than tiles/bambu/glass. She ping-ponged the question. I said i like IKEA, so very modern, very clean, organized, and minimalist. I don't like a lot of things in rooms, because it's not needed. She then says this is something you hear from people that have travelled.
    I think while we may have many little things in common, the bigger picture has always been different.

~*~

    AND to talk about more stuff, I had just realized a few minutes ago that they hid the event that said " ** is now friends with *****". Today is the 28th. I posted my new picture on the 23rd (so 4-5 days since the new picture i posted. the reason i say 4-5 is because i wasn't on facebook yesterday. but i do know that it was up for a bit with the new profile picture). In other words, we have been 'FB friends' since the 27th of march (1 month and 4 days). I think it's correlated with my new profile picture. Because my previous one was a cartoon version of myself, and this one is a clear picture of my face.

    I asked myself why would someone want to hide something: because you don't want people to know. Why would you not want people to know: it's embarrassing or something personal, or you just don't want people to know because they are not that close to you. The other reason: you want to hide it from others' knowledge.


    This gives me a bad feeling. . .

    Man. . . I really want to know his reaction after i sit down with him and we talk about things. On the other hand, me and I would have sooo much to say about it. XD She feels like my older sister. We should totally go do more things together!!! Hopefully during the summer or winter time. That is best to do some big things yea?!! :DDD

    Which reminds me, I need to call up Yi, M, and Yo so we can hang out. I think LT is just less interested in doing things outside her schedule. . .
    And I have to go to career office. . .and look up what meetup groups are doing. . .


~*~

    OMG!!!! MACCHU PICCHU & MONGOLIA EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...