31 5月 2013

Workaholicと働きマン

(Real day of post: 14日5月2013年, a las 00:49)


    It can be so easy to become a workaholic. I just came back home from hours doing research for my paper, and i was able to answer the question why there were immigration restrictions on japanese going to US, though I still have to go into detail on certain things like:
        the 1882 Chinese Exclusion Act
        successful agricultural jobs held by japanese immigrants.

    But now i have to answer the question of why the japanese government was so keen on promoting immigration. I already have some ideas, but just need back-up on them.
 
    And I already finished reading this one chapter about Nikkei and home verses homeland, and got some good reactions that I can use for the paper. Most of them were already obvious, but it provided some good socio/economic perspectives.


    But my point was, that I came home after hours of research and the next thing that i thought was "oh, i can start on my japanese questions". (homework for japanese class), instead of thinking of sleep. isn't that crazy?!?!!


    And as suspected, A didn't text me the details so I'm not hanging out with him wed. His cocky, conceited, selfish attitude pisses me off and I don't need to give my time for a person who can't even be organized. Sorry. Just not an efficient working partner.

    And no, i will not go to Electric Daisy Carnival alone. Esmeralda is also coming on the saturday, since we both have to wake up early on monday. And I know there will be a meetup group to meet on an earlier paddle boating event that is actually the same day as the glow in the dark 5K dance/run (which is for free) but i think it's not warm enough to get in the water. . . Right now that water should be freezing!


    And now i have to knowledge myself on skates, rollerblades, running shoes, and running pants :P
    Good night.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...