08 5月 2013

5K social meetup

(Real day of post: 2日5月2013年, a las 12:40:74)


    So it's one of those shitty days to feel shitty. I blame my periods for them! Only because on the first day is the worst for me because that's when I get the worst cramps and can't do anything too over-exhausting. Which that is what happened the day I was leaving Florida and i was suppose to hang out with E earlier in the day, but ended up hanging out a little later. But O M G! As I was waking up, . . . I couldn't stop hugging my self. That's how bad I felt. And it didn't go away until we all went to eat early dinner. . .
    I still remember when we were walking outside, I felt like passing out, but it was my last day and i didn't want to ruin anything.


    I have learned that the cramps are less intensive with daily exercise (that also includes exercising during your period). My cramps used to last the whole 'week' period, but now it's just the first day. Or sometimes my stomach acts up the day before because it likes to torture me that way. There was even 1 time that it was extremely horrible. I don't know how to explain it in detail, but it's like your uterus is on fire and so it makes the rest of your body on fire and there's nothing you can do about it (because doctors are too preoccupied with learning how to make a penis stay hard for the next 6 hours) except grip your stomach or take a sleeping pill. . .

    So be glad you are not a girl (if you aren't a girl). If you are reading this, and you ARE a girl, well, you know what i'm talking about.


   And it is true that women handle pain so much better than men. Men still complain about "oh, i'm scared of the dentist" "i got my colonoscopy" "i hate it when they have to take blood". And i'm like. . . if you have ever had a period and even had the function to pop out babies, you wouldn't be complaining so much.

    Anyway, that's how my afternoon started yesterday. Just sitting in class, thinking about breathing. Then I met with J and Yo. Most of our conversation was in japanese. Some english, not that much. Jose had more difficult time because he felt under pressure but we were patient with him, and it all worked out in the end. :) Then because we were enjoying our time, I didn't notice that i would be late for class.
    I was only 6 minutes late!! So from my standards that is still pretty good within this context.

    It was funny because at one point J was like "oh you're wearing sandals today. i've never seen your feet before.". I said, "well they're there. . .". and he said,  "they're cute". Which is a strange compliment right? How many times do you look at a persons feet and say "your feet are cute"?

    Another time he asked, "so have you heard from that guy?". I said "no. and it's like you said, out of sight out of mind. plus i've been more focused lately on meeting up with new people and going to concerts and doing 5K glow in the dark races, and 5K warrior mud obstacle course, and volunteer stuff, etc.".





    And we learned some new things about Yo that day. I knew they would get along well. ;) And next week, we are gonna met up again. 


    AAAAANNNDDD! The big news that i haven't mentioned yet: the GET THE GUY EVENT THIS SATURDAY!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

    I got my tickets! And i'm going! :DDD It will definitely be an event filled with a bunch of women, and matthew hussey. XD


    Holy shit! I just forgot that today I'm supposed to meet up with Andrew for food/movies! :O :O :O :O
I better stop writing here and get my shit done that's due tomorrow, so I don't turn it in late.

    Well, he hasn't texted the details yet. . . . so I don't know if this is gonna happen or not. I hope it does cuz i really want to see oblivion!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...