14 5月 2013

GetTheGuy America Tour Event

It's such a nice day outside. Im across the street where the event is suppose to be in. I'm so excited! Should get some good notes out of it yea?! I brought my copy to see if it would be possible to get a signature. I will take pictures too. ^_^

If they dont have good food at the venue, i'll just go to cafecito afterwards. I have to get my hot coco!

Maybe you would ask, 'why are you getting a hot coco if it's not cold outside'. And to that i reply: 'well, does it need to be cold for a person to drink their daily morning café?'. I am challanging you to think cuz thats what a high-quality woman does. :P And cuz it's fun.


Later today will listen to book audio for political science class during bike ride. Need to get some practice for the 25mile bike run that's coming up. So i'm doing homework and exercising at the same time. ^^

Hope your day is also wonderful! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

(Real day of post: 4日5月2013年, a las 12:24)









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...