30 5月 2013

Just underwear

(Real day of post: 10日5月2013年, a las 22:42)


    Shit! They moved the day for the electric daisy carnival for sunday. Now one of the girls hasn't gotten her ticket yet. I already got mine for saturday. I don't want to go alone!! 

    
    But other news: 
had dinner with K. We couldn't stop talking which is a good thing. I had rolls with eel. I like my eel. what can i say. :P and another role. forgot what it was called already. then i had water and a pino grigio. definitely it depends on the brand of pino grigio. but i really liked this one. the place wasn't carrying my favorite japanese beer so didn't have beer. 

    And he's set on coming to the glow in the dark 5K. 

    Next news:
I've learned the joy and freedom of sleeping in my underwear. Before it was just underwear and a tshirt. But now im starting to like not wearing a shirt when i sleep. :) It feels nice. don't feel constricted when turning and curling up my shirt. so ill just use the shirt to walk around the house: which is what ive done since little so that part hasnt changed.

    I still remember when my dad was suggesting me to wear shorts or pants or just something!! because i was a growing girl. but i never agreed with him because my logic then (and even to this day), is that i felt comfortable and why put more clothes on when its hot weather? makes no sense. no sense at all.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...