27 5月 2013

Awesome

(Real day of post: 8日5月2013年, a las 23:34)


   At Cafecito, M was so nice he bought my hot chocolate. M said, "you why I'll buy your hot chocolate?". I say, "because I'm awesome? :)". And he says (this is not his exact words cuz i don't remember his exact words, but) "yes. that's exactly it". He even was joking around and put "with chocolate" on the ticket for my order and was like, "pay attention ok? this is gonna be funny."

    So here we are waiting for the guy in the kitchen, just to see his reaction. He starts laughing and ask "what this? what this?". M says "make it sweat!". It all was really funny.


    When I was sitting down, he also came over and gave me my sandwich (this is typical). Let me explain something: when you order a sandwich, they write your name on the wrapped paper (with the sandwich inside), except this time, when he handed it to me it said this:



"awesome". underlined.

    Usually they call your name out loud to see where you are sitting but he didn't do that, and just handed it over. I don't know. It's something that made me smile. :) I didn't get the chance to say thank you because he was talking to another customer, but I'll thank him tomorrow. On my way back to the north campus, I was still smiling in the subway ride. :)

    Small and simple.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...