31 5月 2013

Awesome weekend 1

(Real day of post: 17日5月2013年, a las 15:25)

    I felt really shitty going to class, but now I feel better. I notice that when I'm walking fast or exercising or just doing somethin active it makes the symptoms go away 'for the time being' (like ruth ozeki says). As soon as i sit down and its kind of low time where i'm not really doing anything, i start falling asleep. So i'm still planning to go to gts dinner and potters for drinks. I also have some time for 5K training before all of that but may not do that since i want my hair to look nice. It takes time to straighten it yknow!!

    In class one of the girls mentioned the Okinawa trip, and once i asked her the actual dates of the trip i thought , "that still falls within my break time". But what gets to me is the price. . . 値段高いよ!

    Basically it's 2000$ per week. 2 weeks total. plus spending money for food. i wasn planning on spending that much. . . and if i went on this trip, that means i cant do anythig else this year. that includes not going to races, kayaking, movies, summer class,dance mobs, road raves, florida, etc. . . I think she took it also as not being able to go to disney. 

    Disney will always be there, but it would be miserable to not do the other things. Especially the road raves, dance mobs and races! Plus i dont want to be selfish and just spend money like that. . . It's gonna kill me that i can't go, but i would rather be responsable over money.


    Tomorrow is a dentist appointment, and dance rehearsals for dance mob. Should be really interesting and fun.! And agreed to watch Iron Man 3 with A. But I really have to get to my final paper and presentation for russia class, so i'll work on those throughout the day. That way I have japanese and poli sci and screen to think about.
    Maybe if my teacher sees me again, he'll say hi this time. jajajaj


    Next weekend is the Run or Dye 5K run (which is what i've been practicig for as well as for my own health) and the Electric Daisy Carnival. Me and Esmeralda will go together since the organizers decided to change their time to sunday, and both of us have to get ready for school and work that is early monday. Should be a lot of fun! I'm gonna get splattered with colors while running and then I already have my outfit planned for the carnival. I'm wearing the see-thru black top that has black pokeadots (long sleeve), but kinda pointless as a piece of clothing because it covers absolutely nothing. 

    And then my black bra (duh!), and my lolita hat, with jean shorts (dont know if to pick my peach ones or blue jean ones), and then tights that have black stripes (again the purpose is to look totally awesome, and not to actually cover something) with my black booties. For my hair: still don't know yet if its gonna be straight or in ponytails/straight or wavy-ish. 

    Yes. 
    I'm looking hot. :P My grama would never approve of this outfit, and joaquinito would probably get protective on me or something. But they aren't here. And it really doesn't matter.  

    Ok i'm falling asleep......XD



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...