18 5月 2013

Best line and best present

(Real day of post: 6日5月2013年, a las 8:49)

2 Questions of the day: What has been the best line a guy has told you?

I don't remember the exact words but it was something like, " i don't need to look at other girls when i have the best one right here ". In my head i was thinking " aw, you're so nice. why are you so nice? stop being so nice to me", cuz i felt my heart pumping out and i didn't want it to pump out at that moment. i know i smiled but i'm pretty sure i diverted the situation like i usually do in my 'auto-nervous-response' mode. stupid me.

What was the best present a guy has given you?

His time and loving attention.

If you mean materialistic present, um. . . . that hasn't happened so far. I have gotten small gifts before but i could tell that he/they didn't put much thought into it. In other words it was something that you could give to everyone. It wasn't specific to the things i like, and when i received them i felt like saying "you shouldn't have. really".

For example, one time i got a combination of different chocolates, a pair of earrings, and a christmas tree decoration. The chocolates were ok. . . The earrings were horrible present (at least for me), because I never wear earrings (other than the cartilage one i got for my quinseñero), and if I do wear them they can't be fake because i'm allergic to fake jewelry (my ears start getting irritated, and start to bleed). So it was obvious that he had never payed attention to the fact that i don't wear earrings.

And the xmas tree decoration was a silhouette of a guy with a guitar and music notes on it. I'm like. . . this is something you would want. Not me.

I was happy that he thought "hey i should get her something", but it also hurt because it showed how much he didn't know about me.

There was another time when one guy gave me flowers. It was for valentines day. Your typical red roses. I was happy that he thought about me, and I thanked him for the flowers. I didn't tell him about my allergies because i didn't want to crush his heart by saying "yea they're nice but i can't keep them near me........".

I'm not materialistic. I would much rather get like. . . a 2 page letter or something simple and creative (if the occasion calls for creative), but nothing over the top. Is it something so sweet and gentle, or naughty where i have to open it with no one around? There are times when we want something (for me it's the experience: like a night date or being stupid together or something), but at the end, being with the person is the best.


This is the picture of me with Matthew Hussey last saturday.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...