19 5月 2013

ほんまにヤバイ!!

(Real day of post: 6日5月2013年, a las 10:56)

Was totally gonna take my scooter in the city today but forgot! I would have felt totally ヤバイ
けど忘れちゃった!。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Got a small conversation with K yesterday:
K: Question:
Do you run regularly, or is the 5k something you found?
Me:i dont run regularly, and yes i did find it but i plan to be more active. y wats up?
K: Just curious, I haven't run regulary in a while and I've been getting ready for it. just curious :)
Me: ok cool cool!
K: I'd forgotten the initial lung burning of just starting again, but no pain no gain :)
Me: well the 5k thing is not compettive either :) no worries

So i'm really looking forward for this glow in the dark 5K. I'm gonna ask if Yo and J want to join on wednesday. I've already got J addicted to cafecito. It's only a matter of time until Yo joins in. Muajajajaja. My 優しくて一生懸命なskills of persuasion are totally ヤバイ!

And got checked up by J (this J is juan from florida, not jose) last night. just asking how i was doing. I say i'm good: studying and hanging out with people. He says he's not glued to his bed today. :)

I'm guessing that happens to him a lot. Alright, got to get back to study. Midterm today. Will be difficult with allergies acting up. (this whole week it's made me feel shitty cuz i can't stop sniffing, sneezing, or scratching my nose. graaaaaaaa)






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...