21 5月 2013

lazy morning

(Real day of post: 7日5月2013年, a las 13:27)

    Lately I've had more of those days where I wake up, but I'm still laying in bed, check my phone, and end up going back to sleep. Because I'm so exhausted, I can still go back to sleep for 2 more hours.

    It happened this morning again. The first time i woke up on my own. The second time I got a text message from Juan that finally woke me up. (It was something about the conversation we had yesterday.) I ended up doing my morning workout and taking a shower afterwards. I have a night class today, so i like taking a lazy shower mid-day. That way when i come back home (around 10pm), i just have to take a quick shower, do night exercise, and THEN completely crash.

    Aah, I wish i had this class early in the morning so I can go to the city early and come back home early and focus on tomorrow's work. And because I hate being in a classroom for 3 hours and trying to stay awake.
    It's easy to drink something you completely don't like and keep a normal face, like that one time our class (in kyoto) were participating in a tea ceremony and that's when i learned that i REEEEEEALLY don't like green tea, but trying to stay awake and keeping a face that looks awake is much more difficult. . . .




    Other news:
    Finally talked with joaco. Says it's ok to stay at his place, and you know talked about the usual (how did the cycling go, PT, weather, friends, school, work). Jajaja and he asked me ''what were you gonna do for your birthday?". I'm like . . . . . "um. nothing?" silence "i didn't think about it". XD

    tells you how much i think about that. :P another question: "so you're gonna be in orlando on your birthday?". me: "i have to talk to ma to know her exact vacation days to know when we're going to orlando, so i dunno." But i still don't know what the point of that question was. . .jajaja

~*~ ~*~

(a las 16:32)

fack! class!
just got to train station,
using my scooter! :D
bicycle would be too much.
so atleast i can carry the scooter.

if i didnt use it, i'd probably be late for the train. :P but listening to epik high while peddling to train station makes it more interesting. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...