17 11月 2013

Recess Dream

本当のポストした日:5日10日2013年9:57時っぽい


     I had a strange dream. I dreamed that I went into a Mcdonalds and I was trying these new recess (because it makes sense that Mcdonalds is distributing them), and this lady was like, "but these recess are different and are only sold in this area. can you tell the difference?".

     This time I just took the whole thing into my mouth which I don't normally do, but I did it anyway, and after chewing for a little bit I noticed the difference. It was extremely chewy and got so stuck to my teeth that I had a hard time opening my mouth. I couldn't tell her the difference so I just spelled out the word "peanut" in the air with my finger, and then she said, "yes yes. that's it".

     The rest of the time I was trying to get the recess off my teeth, and . . . . .

     . . . . . that was it. ^^''
     I wonder what it means.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comment

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...